Skills Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Grants and donations directly benefit our programs. When you make a donation, your contribution will help to provide training and employment for persons with disabilities. You may apply your gifts to the following programs:
- Aerospace Internship Program for high school students who learn valuable skills while earning credit toward graduation.
- Customized Employment Program matches the skills of part-time employees with specific business needs.
- Vocational Services Program offers work-readiness assessments, training, mentoring, job development, community job placement and other services.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation using the below PayPal donation link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills Inc. holds two annual events to help raise funds for our programs, while also giving us the opportunity to connect with our donors and stakeholders. Registration is available online a few months before each event.
- Annual AIP Golf Fundraiser will be held on Friday, September 13th, 2024 at Washington National Golf Club. Proceeds from this event benefit our Aerospace Internship Program.
- Annual 5K for Abilities is typically held in May at Roegner Park in Auburn. The goal of this event is to increase disability awareness, strengthen community partnerships, and demonstrate the benefits of inclusion.
Both of our annual events offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to corporations and individuals. Sponsorships are a creative way to support Skills Inc. and increase your company’s profile in the community. We are happy to customize sponsorship opportunities to reflect your level of interest.
To learn more about corporate sponsorship, please contact Todd Dunnington at email@example.com or call 206.782.6000 x244.
Thank you for your interest. At this time, we have no volunteer opportunities available.