Join Our Team
At Skills Inc., our most important partnership is the one we share with our employees. Our organization is comprised of four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. As a result of our multifaceted operations, employees can advance vocationally, technically and professionally.
Support, job fit and learning are core principles in our social enterprise business model. We make sure that people of all abilities have an opportunity to succeed in a fully integrated work environment, where employees with and without disabilities work side-by-side. Our focus on ABILITIES and asking employees to work to their potential is a key element of our approach. Training and mentoring are added to foster a collaborative culture where everyone at all levels of the organization learns from one another.
Skills Inc. is dedicated to supporting the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid-time-off, 401(k) and offerings to an extensive wellness program.
- Full-time employees receive more than 120 hours of combined sick leave and vacation
- Part-time employees accrue 2 hour of paid absence for every 40 hours worked
- Full and part time employees are are eligible to enroll into the 401(k) plan, upon hire
- Employees observe paid holidays**
Health and Wellness
We are committed to providing our employees good, quality, affordable health benefits. In order to keep these benefits reasonably priced, Skills Inc. absorbs the majority of the costs. However, we do believe in a consumer directed approach where employees participate in the cost of their benefits and in their care.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Choice between two medical and prescription drug plans (in-network and out-of-network options)*
- Choice between two dental plans*
- Access to Vision Services Plan (VSP)*
- Life/AD&D offerings (premium covered by Skills Inc.)*
- Monthly premium discounts for employees who do not use tobacco or participate in preventative care*
- Short Term Disability Insurance (premium covered by Skills Inc.)
- 24/7 Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym membership & Weight Watchers Reimbursement (up to $700.00 per year)*
- Access to fresh fruit (free)
- Access to a registered dietitian
- Tobacco Cessation Program offered w/ financial incentives
*Benefit offerings to full-time eligible employees
**Fewer holidays may be observed for unique schedules
Join our team, apply today!
Skills Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace, adhering to federal guidelines. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background test as a condition of employment. Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities highly encouraged to apply.