Skills state of the art programming department creates programs using specialized software to control Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines such as lathes, mills and other metal working tools.
- Approved (Digital Product Definition) and MBD (Model Based Definition) system allows us to convert solid models for manufacturing and inspection media to use in our manufacturing services.
- Enovia DMU for CATIA datasets.
- 3DTransVidia or CATIA V5 for conversion of CAD datasets. CompareVidia to validate the conversion as per our DPD.
- CAD/CAM software. (MasterCAM X9) (8) seats.
- CAD/CAM software. (SmartCAM 2016) (4) seats.
- Capable of scanning Mylar drawings to an IGES format with an Océ Plotwave 360 for use in our programming process.
- Capable of manufacturing our own internal drawings. (Océ Plotwave 360 to Paper or Mylar)
- CATIA V5-6R2015 (4) seats.
- Vericut 7.4 (2) seats.
- AutoDesk Inventor HSM 2016 (25) Seats