5K FOR ABILITIES
Skills Inc. invites you to the 2nd Annual 5K for Abilities on May 18, 2019! Join us as we increase disability awareness, build community relationships, and celebrate people of all abilities.
Enjoy this flat, scenic course along the White River in Roegner Park. Registration includes a vibrant tech tee, race timing bib, and finish line photo (online). All are welcome!
When: Saturday, May 18th, 2019
Where: Roegner Park in Auburn
Time: 9am Race Start
Registration Fees: $25/Adults, $10/Youth (7-17), Free/Kids (6 & under, shirt/bib not included)
Additional info: email Andrea Corey or call 206.782.6000
- ASL interpreters onsite.
- Wheelchairs welcome.
- Strollers allowed, please start at the back.
- Sorry, dogs not allowed unless a service animal. We want to ensure a safe and accessible course for all participants.
- There are NO refunds, transfers or deferrals.
- Friday, May 17th from 1-5pm
Skills Inc., 715 30th St NE, Auburn, WA 98002
- Saturday, May 18th from 8-8:45am
Roegner Park, 601 Oravetz Rd SE, Auburn, WA 98092
Race Day Schedule
- 8am – Packet pick-up, day of registration (shirt not guaranteed)
- 9am – Race Starts
- 9:45am – Awards
- 11am – Course closed, breakdown and clean-up
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest/bust.