5K FOR ABILITIES
Take steps for a more inclusive, stronger community.
Enjoy this flat, scenic course along the White River in Roegner Park. Registration includes a vibrant tech tee, race timing bib, and finish line photo (online). All are welcome. Register today!
When: Saturday, May 12th, 2018
Where: Roegner Park in Auburn
Time: 9am Race Start
Registration Fees: $20/Adults, $10/Youth (7-17), Free/Kids (6 & under, shirt not included)
Additional info: email Laurell Kaiser or call 206.782.6000
- Must register by April 27 to guarantee a shirt.
- Wheelchairs welcome.
- Strollers allowed, please start at the back.
- Sorry, dogs not allowed unless a service animal. We want to ensure a safe and accessible course for all participants.
- There are NO refunds, transfers or deferrals.
- Friday, May 11th from 1-5pm
Skills Inc., 715 30th St NE, Auburn, WA 98002
- Saturday, May 12th from 8-8:45am
Roegner Park, 601 Oravetz Rd SE, Auburn, WA 98092
Race Day Schedule
- 8am – Packet pick-up, day of registration (shirt not guaranteed)
- 9am – Race Starts
- 10am – Awards
- 11am – Course closed, breakdown and clean-up
- Chest/Bust: Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
- Sleeve Length: Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
- Body Length at Back: Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
|Chest||18 1/2||20||21 1/2||23||24 1/2||26||28||30|
|Sleeve Length||16 3/4||17 1/2||18 1/4||19||19 3/4||20 1/2||21 1/4||22|
|Body Length at Back||27||28||29||30||31||32||32 1/2||33|
|Bust||18||19||20||21 1/2||23||24 1/2||26 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||14||14 1/2||15||15 5/8||16 1/4||16 7/8||17 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||25||25 1/2||26||27||28||29||29 1/2|
|Chest||15 1/4||16||17||18||19 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||12 1/2||13 1/2||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||20||21 1/2||23||25||27|