Skills Inc. has many internal processes to accomplish any sheet metal and machining needs for aerospace and commercial customers. We can fabricate and machine complex parts to drawing and customer specifications. We can manufacture parts from conventional drawings or complete parts that are model-based designed.
- ISO 9001 / AS9100 Registered
- DPD/MBD approved manufacturing
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- CNC Turret Punch (Amada) will complete complex shapes in sheet metal using a rotating turret with specialty punch configurations.
- Ability to nest parts to optimize sheet yield
- Maximum Part size: 34" x 144"
- Material Gage: .020" to .190"
- Punch Press
- 125 Ton Capacity (Aida)
- Maximum tool Size: 24" x 24"
- High production of single shape parts
- Capabilities and equipment to fabricate quick turns parts using manual equipment. Staff trained in manual layout and fabrication of sheet metal or extruded parts complete per drawing specifications. Including sheet metal forming of complex shapes and configurations.
- Capable of forming complex shapes
- Capable for forming up to 8'
- Material Gage: .020" x .250"
- Technical Deburr
- Technical capabilities of both BAC5300 & BAC5730
- Part Lengths up to 24 Feet
- 24 hour operations to support customer emergencies
- Vibratory capability for high production volumes
- Capabilities to machine complex machined parts. See our
equipment list for size capabilities.
- High speed 3, 4, -axis aluminum machining
- Capable of short flow manufacturing requirements with quality work and on time delivery
- Approved (Digital Product Definition) and MBD (Model Based Definition) system allows us to convert solid models for manufacturing and inspection media to use in our manufacturing services.
- Enovia DMU for CATIA datasets
- Adobe 3D for conversion of most CAD/CAM datasets
- CAD/CAM software (Master CAM X2)
- Capable of scanning Mylar drawings to an IGES file for us in our programming process.
- Capable of manufacturing our own internal drawings. (Paper or Mylar)